Dream Andalusian Villa in the Poshest Neighborhood of Kodaikanal
Without any exaggeration, this is a true dream villa on the sacred hills of Palani. The house is literally hand-made with very unique features:
- Living space of approximately 4,000 square feet.
- The name of the house is ‘MONSANTO’ meaning the ‘sacred mountain’ in Spanish.
- It sits on a 0.33 acres of land slopping northeast according to the Vastu Science.
- Living spaces include 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, pantry/helper’s kitchen, living room, breakfast area, dining room, a puja room, inside courtyard, and a balcony. The entire house was built strictly according to the Vastu Science.
- In addition, it has a complete in-law apartment with one bedroom, one and half bath, living room, dining room, kitchen and sun room.
- It is located in the poshest neighborhood of Kodaikanal, less than 2 kilometer from the center of the town yet totally secluded, and just around the corner from the government guesthouse, which means well-maintained roads and best utility services.
- Near to a Jain temple and two major Hindu temples and yet secluded from the traffic.
- The house has two sumps for a total of 1.2 lakhs of rainwater harvesting plus a covered well for irrigation. A pressure pump gets water to every part of the house evenly. Also top-end filter systems are in place to produce the best quality drinking water.
- The property boasts an outside temple with stone statues of Lord Ganesha, Siva Lingam, Visnu, Murugan, Durga, and Hanuman.
- There are two ponds and water fountain on the property. One pond houses Japanese koi fish and the other is used for the enjoyment of geese and ducks.
- The entire house (except the kitchen and bathrooms) are wood floored. All the doors, windows, and floors are made of seasoned teak wood with solid brass fixtures.
- The main kitchen, bathrooms, courtyard, and outside walls are decorated with hand-crafted moorish-style tiles.
- The land is pucca residential-zoned and all the papers of the property are in perfect order.
- A two-sided fireplace and two wrought-iron wooden stoves to keep the house warm in winter.
- Copper plumbing throughout the house with Jaquar plumbing and Legrand electrical fixtures.
- Eight feet tall boundary walls protecting the property.
- Inside and outside have been newly painted Granada white color (previously was medina yellow color) with the best quality exterior and interior paint.
- Brand new tile roof with 15 years of warranty.
- Most suitable for:
i) Families with parents or in-laws
ii) Large families
iii) Corporate guesthouse
iv) Bed & breakfast operation
Contact Abbas at: (813) 351-9121 or email@example.com